We are looking for Mystery Shoppers for our activity on behalf of Camelot. This is a field-based role calling into stores that sell the National Lottery. You have 25-30 stores to visit per day, working between 1 October 2021 - 31 March 2022 (briefing 29 or 30 September). You could earn up to £87.50 per day + mileage *
* day rate based on 25 calls per day at £3.50 per call (inc bonus). Please note that there may be days where you complete more than 25 calls and days where you complete less.
Ideal Location: Redhill, United Kingdom, RH10
Territory covering: Redhill and surrounding area
Cosine is working in partnership with Camelot to conduct audit visits for the National Lottery, assessing retailers awareness on the legal age for purchasing National Lottery products. You will be paired up with another member of our team who you will drive between these stores and you will help them report all your findings using an app. The procedure when completing a visit is very simple and we will ask you will report back on each visit using our Cosine App.
Skills needed to be a Mystery Shopper with us
• Proven experience of confidently interacting with retailers/customers.
• Experience within retail and field marketing would be preferred.
• Reliable and committed
• Working to deadlines to achieve visit targets
• Highly organised to plan your day and journeys efficiently
• Access to smart device to enter your results via the App in store.
How we reward our Mystery Shoppers:
• Great hourly rate (based on calls per hour)
• Fantastic referral scheme if you refer a young adult to work with you - up to £100 if we place your young adult to work with you (and they complete the first phase). Your young adult will also receive £20 Just Eat voucher. *
• Flexibility working around school/college hours
Calls: 25-30 calls per day, these can be worked between 8am - 7pm Monday to Sunday.
*The call rate / hourly rate / day rate will vary through the activity, as time in call and travel will fluctuate depending on requirements. There is criteria applied to the selection of young adults that work with us.
Working hours will be arranged with your Regional Manager. Activity will run between 1 October to 31 March 2022.
Training: Virtual training on 29 or 30 September 2021
Please apply today!
Cosine are an equal opportunity employer and hold Gold Investor in people status.