Do you want to be a key part of the future in developing a successful online channel for an exciting animal nutrition business?
This is the chance for someone to join a new animal nutrition business, who is owned and supported by a successful national company. You will be at the forefront of increasing brand awareness, improving sales and developing the e-commerce.
This company have a wide range of innovative, scientifically verified products from livestock to equine. You will be field based, dealing with farmers and retailers and developing the reach and reputation of the brand.
You will be:
- Someone with a strong agricultural understanding, candidates from an equine background are welcome to apply.
- An excellent communicator- this role is all about building relationships and providing exceptional customer service.
- Able to demonstrate prior sales experience, with the ability to develop new business.
- Based in or willing to relocate within the midlands.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Passionate about sales.
Our client can offer a generous remuneration package, dependent on experience.
please call Lauren Catherall on or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation