Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer In Wells
Up to £40,000 + Bonus + OT
REF: PC - FBI - ELEC 9001
A multinational market-leading high-speed manufacturing establishment, supplying an array of consumable products into various retail platforms.
Seeking qualified experienced Electrical Maintenace Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers. In order to operate as part of a reliability and maintenance team. Ensuring the continuous manufacturing process by decreasing or eliminating engineering downtime.
Successful Candidates will require
• Electrical or Multi-Skilled maintenance background from Medium / heavy industrial manufacturing
• NVQ 3, formally apprentice trained or equivalent
• Ability to read and interpret electrical/mechanical drawings
• Experience within electro-mechanical maintenance of medium-speed production plant equipment (Ideally)
• Packaging, Pharma, High volume Manufacturing experience (Ideally)
• Demonstrable expertise in component and sub-system fault finding and reporting
- Support the Area Engineering Manager to deliver the engineering strategy that will develop and drive reliability, improve quality, Safety and asset utilisation.
- Participating within investigating and improving processes, product and quality related issues.
- Support the Area Engineering Manager to Implement & deliver the engineering strategy that will develop and drive reliability, improve quality, Safety and asset utilisation
- Supports the implementation of a PPM system that improves asset reliability and better utilises engineering resources
- Taking ownership of materials and costs related to the discharge of engineering duties
Should you be interested in the above opportunity please contact Peter Cawthorne - quoting REF: PC - FBI - ELEC 9001.
Kingston Barnes is a specialist recruitment agency, our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies may suit you which will enable you to achieve your career ambitions.. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies...... click apply for full job details