Staffline are recruiting for Permanent Multi-Skilled Machine Operatives to work in Food Production in Newmarket
Your time at work
Assisting the Team Leader in all aspects of running an efficient production line.
To include but not limited to;
- Assisting with line change overs, setting up lines, completing checks and paperwork
- To stand in for the team leader as and when required
- To ensure compliance to the companies Quality Policy and Objectives
- To carry out efficient and effective line set ups and change overs
- To know the companies quality standards for each product and ensure all process checks are conducted to the required standards
- To ensure all your processes and production meet the company's quality standards
- To ensure all production is made in accordance with food safety law, customer and company standards
- To ensure that good housekeeping is maintained to customer and company standards
- To work in accordance and remain compliant with your training at all times
- To ensure traceability is maintained and documented throughout the process
Our perfect Worker
Food manufacturing experience
Health and Safety Awareness
Good verbal and written communication skills
Basic IT skills
Well organised with ability to meet tight deadlines
Food Safety Level 2 trained
Manual Handling Trained
Rotating Shifts 6-2 , 2-10 the early shift will work Sat in rota with a rest day in the week
20 Holidays plus 8 BH, 2 BH have to be kept to cover Christmas and New Year
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline...... click apply for full job details