We are pleased to announce that we have some exciting new roles to join our developing Motor Trade team, with ambitious targets for the coming year.
We are committed to delivering our clients a first-class customer journey and we are looking for colleagues who are passionate about delivering an outstanding sales and customer service experience. You are self-motived, have great communication skills, and a real desire to continuously improve.
You will be involved in the full policy cycle for our Motor Trade clients. From the initial enquiries and sales, through mid-term adjustments and queries, and to the renewal of the policy. Though this is primarily a sales role, we are welcome to applications from people who are currently within a non sales role who wish to develop their sales skills.
Role: Motor Trade AgentLocation: Office Based (Mersey Chambers)Working Hours:
Full Time - Monday to Saturday; 37.5 hours per week between 9:00am and 5:30pm, also including 1 in 3 Saturdays with time off in lieu
What will you be doing?
- Communicating with clients at all stages of the policy lifecycle via email, inbound and outbound calls
- Accurately taking risk information, with appropriate further questioning where required
- Closing sales compliantly, ensuring the client is fully aware of all important T&C's
- Ensuring all appropriate due diligence processes are completed at all stages of the policy cycle
- Responding to client queries and providing accurate information about their Motor Trade policy
- Identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve high levels of client satisfaction and a one call resolution
- Making mid-term adjustments to clients' insurance policies
- Following up queries from the underwriting team with clients
- Ensuring all clients records are updated accurately
- Inviting renewals and ensuring clients' requirements are sufficient for their coming year of trading
- Renewing/auto-renewing policies compliantly
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Ability to communicate well with good questioning/listening skills
- High level of professionalism
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- Insurance experience is beneficial, but not necessarily within Motor Trade as full training will be provided
- Excellent customer service skills, incorporating a confident and pleasant phone manner
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise own workload effectively
- Target driven
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Highly self-motivated
- Pro-active thinker, able to solve problems independently as they arise
- Ability to communicate well at all levels both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work to targets/KPI's
- Team Player
? Why Acorn Insurance?
Acorn want to give you more than a job, we want to give you a purpose and a career. So, what can we offer you as an employer? Some of the benefits you will receive include:
- Service-related holiday entitlement capped at 32 days (including bank holidays
- Perk Box Online & High Street vouchers and discounts
- Fresh fruit deliveries twice a week
- £250 bonus for every new colleague you recommend to the business
- Free monthly Café Nero Coffee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye test vouchers and a contribution towards the frames
- Service-related holiday entitlement capped at 32 days (including bank holidays)
- Clearly defined progression paths with training and support
- Free self-development & qualifications via Magpie Learning
- A comprehensive Mental Health support network including:
- 4 Free Counselling Sessions
- Access to a free 4-week programme of CBT with a trained Therapist Mentor
- Unlimited access to a telephone councillor 365 days a year, 24/7
- A UK wide network of Mental Health First Aiders
- Competitive salary
- Free Hot Drinks on Site
- Dress Down Days
- Regular employee engagement including ongoing competitions with prizes from fantastic places like Hotel Chocolat, HelloFresh, and Love to Shop Vouchers
- Company Pension Scheme
- Charity fundraising events
All roles are subject to DBS and Financial checks, any offer made will be conditional until checks are completed to a satisfactory standard.
Apply today to start or enhance your career at Acorn Insurance