Our Client, a leading car manufacturer are currently looking for a MOT Tester to join their business based out of their Reading Dealership.
As a MOT Tester would be responsible for MOT tests, test drives, diagnosing faults, recording all faults and findings and ensuring you follow all safety procedures. You will be solely responsible for the MOT's on site and making sure each one is done to the highest standard possible.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the leading Hybrid car manufacturer and increase your earning potential, this role would be suitable for any mechanic/technician with a Class 4 MOT licence.
About the role
- Completing MOT's on customer vehicles
- Completing major and minor repairs (when required)
- Fault finding and fault diagnosis of cars
- Using diagnostic tools to find faults and repair as necessary (when required)
- Replacing parts and completing work where required (when required)
- Working with other centre areas (Service, Parts, etc) and keeping all informed
- Meeting or exceeding efficiency and productivity targets
- Conducting road tests with customers
- Light and full-service work
- Experience as an MOT Tester within a main dealer or independent environment
- Hold a valid MOT licence - Essential
- Take great care and pride in your work giving no return visits for customers
- Have a passion for the Automotive industry and want to develop further
- Want to learn and develop your knowledge of Hybrid cars
About the company
- Excellent basic salary and bonus scheme
- Bonus based on time saved
- Ability to progress through manufacturer qualifications
- Frequent overtime opportunities
- Excellent benefits package, including pension, healthcare, and car leasing schemes
- Flexible progression based on your career aspirations
- Fun, friendly working environment
About our client
Our client is a leading car automotive dealership in the UK specialising in Japanese brands, they currently employ over 500 people across 11 retail dealerships and are looking to expand even further.
If you're an automotive professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development, then this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team to find out more...... click apply for full job details