Elior Support Services
Advert Closing Date:
Salary:up to £65,000 Per annum
The Mobilisation Director will lead a team to deliver a successful pre mobilisation and transitional project for a single nationwide group contract including Northern Ireland with a turnover of circa 14.5m across 35 sites. Working closely with a variety of internal teams, outgoing contractor and the client, this role is accountable for mobilising all sites within the contract and subsequently managing the entire contract ongoing. The role will be the leader of both projects and teams, inspiring excellence at all levels and building an engaged team to achieve high standards.
This is a field based role covering the UK.
Your key responsibilities as Mobilisation Director will consist of:
- Lead and deliver the mobilisation of one estate for a nationwide contract, through effective communication and leadership of all key stakeholders
- Close liaison and strong rapport with the client, exceeding expectations
- Providing a hands-on experience to promote visibility and engagement
- Support the TUPE process alongside HR by communication and promotion of Elior
- Accountable for creating the platform for financial stability, through cost controls, correct TUPE data collation, gross profit management and providing opportunities for growth and savings from the start
- Ensure effective team communications and delivery of the business plan through engaged teams
- Drive innovation and consistency across all sites, including marketing, promotional activities, food presentation and retail offers
- Work closely with the MD, contracts teams and support functions to develop the services provided utilising new technology and high street trends
- Responsible for recruiting high calibre managers for the contract, developing them and driving them to ensure the following activities are performed with excellence: site succession planning, recruitment, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, customer and client
- Maintain regular, close contact with the Client (and other key influencers), reviewing their needs and agreeing future short and long-term expectations
Working Pattern: 37.5 hours
Skills and Experience
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Mobilisation Director include:
- Working at a strategic level and delivering ambitious growth targets
- Working to set KPI's in a challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing set budgets, forecasting and business planning
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to plan, monitor, analyse and implement changes to support business goals, objectives and growth
- Mobilisation experience
- Use of excel and project planning platforms
- Managing & developing large teams
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £65,000 per annum, plus 20% performance related bonus and a company car.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance, private medical cover, enhanced family leave and 33 days holiday - pro-rata (including Bank Holidays).
You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
Why it's Great to Work for Us
Elior UK has been recognised for a variety of awards such as CSR and chef development programmes which demonstrate the passion and creativity of our great team.
For all our colleagues we offer a range of discounts such as EE mobile contracts, Nissan vehicles, and lots more offers on leisure and entertainment, gyms and restaurants.
We focus on our colleagues and hold an annual Elior Award event, issue rewards for recognition every month plus deliver a varied portfolio of development programmes. We offer additional leave for charity work and provide a Colleague Support Programme for health & wellbeing advice.
Elior foster and believe in a diverse workplace, free from discrimination, which leads to an enjoyable and supportive environment.
All you need is an updated CV and cover letter, we'll do the rest.
Facebook: Elior Careers Instagram: elior_uk
Any internal colleagues applying for this role, please be advised that new terms and conditions will apply.
This role sits within our Business & Industry division, catering for those within the workplace. Taking care of catering and dining services, we're one of the industry's largest and most innovative contract caterers. With menus available to pre-order and with in app- payment, Elior B&I have matched the tastes and dietary requirements of our million daily customers with 21st- century tech.
At Elior we're enriching lives, everywhere, every day. Feeding children in schools, loved ones in hospitals and care homes, sports fans in stadiums, visitors in heritage sites and teams in the workplace.
We are a multi-award-winning global player in the hospitality sector, founded in 1991 with over 105,000 colleagues worldwide, serving over 4 million guests every day. In the UK, our dedicated team serve our customers across 1200 locations.
Because of our success and stability, we can offer you excellent career opportunities where you will be nurtured and supported to fulfil your potential. We are renowned for looking after our people, with 87% of our colleagues feeling proud to work with us, and we are committed to delivering delicious and healthy food, which is ethically sourced.
And we're committed to looking after the planet, supporting the community, cutting food waste and supporting wellbeing. We've lots to shout about with our strong and united approach in tackling many important global sustainability issues.
Interested? Click the 'Apply for Vacancy' button at the top of this advert.