Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working - we connect our customer's challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you're an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.Job Description
The objective of the role is one of Product Manager. The applicant will be responsible for the full lifecycle management of an existing product portfolio as well as introducing new products alongside the product tower.
The products will be delivered across all relevant Daisy business units but predominantly Daisy Corporate Services (DCS). Thereafter the role will manage and monitor the product(s) in life. The success of the role will be dependent on working in virtual teams and influencing key stakeholders from around the business.
The role will be internal and external facing and providing assistance to the sales community is a vital part of the position.
The role will incorporate vendor relationships. The successful applicant will be the DCS lead for the relationship with vendors that support the product area.
- At all times working toward making the product & services portfolio 'Easy to buy and easy to sell' across all relevant Business Units
- Supporting the sales community
- Input into the creation of cost models and pricing tools
- Leading virtual teams to deliver products
- Stakeholder engagement
- Reporting on product portfolio
- Create and manage product roadmaps
- Implementation of and collaboration on best practice for lifecycle management
- Business improvement
- Identification and introduction of new product / capabilities to be offered.
- Creation of business plans to support training and investment in new capabilities
- To liaise with manufacturers for technical updates and support for the technologies used
- Vendor management including but not exclusive to, monthly meetings, sales tracking, business plan creation (with other business units)
- Travelling between different Daisy and vendor relationships in order to efficiently conduct business
- Experience in product lifecycle management - Essential
- Ability to work in virtual geographically disperse teams - Essential
- To be technically and commercially aware of the market and have a full understanding of the technical, business and commercial propositions on offer
- Knowledge of Sales/Operational processes and their interaction with the Project Delivery Teams
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and diligence
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent oral and presentation skills with the ability to articulate a message to a mixed audience, from managerial/strategic personnel to technical personnel
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It's about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!..... click apply for full job details