Our client are the leading Building, Electrical, Mechanical and projects business working across the whole UK with over 30 years of experience within the industry, and are continually growing and developing. They have successfully delivered thousands of projects in Industrial, Educational, Retail, Social Housing, Private Domestic, Leisure, Infrastructure, Healthcare and Commercial sectors.
We are currently recruiting: Mobile Electrical Maintenance Electrician
- Complete scheduled PPM's, planned and reactive maintenance tasks.
- On occasion undertake Electrical installation works.
- Ensure all work is carried out safely, and to the highest standard.
- Ensure jobs are completed within the required timescale and on budget.
- Maintain accurate records of all works undertaken.
- Join a weekly on-call rota (Mon-Mon) at a frequency of no more than 1 week in 4.
- You must have a passion for customer service.
- Be presentable, courteous, and helpful always.
- Must be flexible as some out of hours work may be required.
Required skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Industry recognized Electrical Installation or Maintenance qualification obtained to NVQ Level 3, or equivalent as a minimum required.
- BSth Edition desirable.
- C&G 2391 Inspection & Testing desirable.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Handyman experience desirable.
- Full clean driving license required.
- ECS / CSCS Card desirable.
- IPAF & BAND desirable.
- HVAC experience desirable.
- All qualifications must be provided at the interview.
- Competitive salary (basic from £33150 - £35360 per year + overtime - average yearly salary approx. 40k)
- Excellent progression, training, and development opportunities.
- Company Van - business use only.
- Fuel card - business use only.
- 22 days Holiday + Bank holidays - Increasing with service
- Flexible working permitted to allow weekends in lieu of weekdays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Tablet / Phone provided
- Overtime available
- 30 days holiday inclusive of 8 Bank Holidays