We are Global IT Recruitment specialist that provides support to the clients across UK and Europe. We have an excellent job opportunity for you.
Job Title: Senior E-commerce Merchandising Manager
Duration: 12 Months Contract initially
What you'll do:
- Own and drive the EMEA merchandising strategy for client.
- Accountable for the delivery and process for all EMEA segment promotional activity.
- Own and drive the personalisation roadmap across all digital platforms - using client's products to present different experiences to customers depending on the audience composition, their propensity to buy and their life cycle stage.
- Work with the Data Analytics team to drive online merchandising improvements based on data and communicate changes/recommendations to relevant segment leads.
- Own the merchandising quarterly plan of the client's lobby/homepage and other key cross-product pages.
- Propose onsite changes to optimise conversion, customer experience and deliver sales through analysis of key metrics and data and work with cross functional stakeholders to implement.
- Create test hypothesis for conversion improvement programmes and feed into the Testing Team's quarterly plans.
- Work with the Web Customisations team to scale winning tests and experiences EMEA-wide and identify processes to maintain these experiences efficiently.
- Work with Digital Marketing teams to drive SEO and optimise landing page destinations for marketing campaigns inclusive of email and paid media.
- Be accountable for accuracy and relevance of all content and link changes on client's website, including daily checks across key product pages.
- Coordinate with global counterparts to drive new trading ideas in reaction to changing trends.
- Maintain the internal search strategy and navigational strategy, working with UX teams to optimise for both product findability and site sales.
- Assisting E-commerce managers with product merchandising based on current and forecasted sales objectives, key seasons and market insights.
- Working with Brand and copywriters to drive the quality, breadth and depth of product.
- Setting team objectives and supporting the team's personal development.
What you need to succeed:
- At least 5 years proven E-commerce/merchandising experience.
- Experience working in different markets (ie EMEA).
- Understanding of web analytics data from tools such as Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics.
- Team player with great communication skills, as you'll work with various stakeholders.
- Excellent English verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Keen eye for detail and understanding of consumer behaviour and how it can be influenced by UX design.
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to over-achieve.
- Passionate and willing to learn more with a growth mindset.
- Self-managing and happy to take responsibility for your team's development and your own.