Merchandising Admin Assistant - Lingerie
Head Office - Whyteleafe, Surrey
£18k + exciting benefits
Have you got an interest in what happens behind the scenes?
Would you consider yourself a pro on Excel with excellent numerical abilities?
Is Merchandising your calling?!
Ann Summers is SEXY, DARING, PROVOCATIVE and NAUGHTY - we push boundaries and buttons to give our customers exactly what they want!
We're the destination brand for must-have lingerie and sex toy innovation and stand proud as the authority in our industry. We passionately champion sexual liberation and believe that every woman in the world should feel like the sexiest woman in the world!
Whether you're working at our head office or in one of our stores, one thing that's guaranteed is no two days are the same. We're a unique brand with a phenomenally talented team of experts across all our channels - together we're empowered to achieve the brand's global vision.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Merchandising team, we're looking for someone who is PASSIONATE, ORGANISED, ANALYTICAL and EAGER TO LEARN. This is a fast pace environment so it's crucial that you're self-motivated with a real 'can-do' attitude. This is a really varied role based in our Lingerie team, ensuring that products are in the right place at the right time for our biggest and most high profile, product area; contributing to an exceptional customer experience.
- Managing Purchase Orders (POs), raising them and sending to our suppliers
- Managing product information for product that comes into the business, chasing suppliers for the correct info
- Creating the Monday Pack ensuring all trade information is present and up to date
- Supporting your team with analysis, reviewing best sellers and preparing for the sign off process
- Producing information for meetings and making suggestions to support/enhance the department's output
- Effectively communicating with all stakeholders, ensuring they're informed about the departments product, quantities, location and performance
You will have….
A genuine interest in developing a career within Merchandising
Highly numerical and analytical mindset
A professional and organised approach
Exceptional attention to detail
Confidence with a positive approach
The ability to work well under pressure
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise...... click apply for full job details