Great temporary merchandiser job available. Visit retail stores in your area merchandising McCormick foods, the makers of Schwartz Herbs and Spices. Starting 2nd November until 27th November. £85 per day including completion bonus. Company van provided. Please apply today!
Ideal location: Luton LU1
Territory covering: Luton, Stevenage, Baldock, Royston, Leighton Buzzard, Hemel Hempstead and surrounding areas
Cosine are excited to be working with McCormick foods (the makers of Schwartz herbs and spices) and we are looking for a team of Merchandisers to support over the busy seasonal period throughout October and November.
You will collect stock from the depot and deliver it to store and then stock the shelves. You will also report on out of stock items and ensure that all shelves and secondary displays are merchandised and looking fantastic! Heavy lifting is a requirement of the role, and you do need to be happy to drive a van (provided caddy/transit).
This would be a great job for you if you:
* Have some merchandising or retail experience
* Are happy to drive a caddy size van and have a full UK drivers' licence.
* Are comfortable using reporting systems via your phone
* Are able to multitask and plan and manage your workload
* Enjoy being out on the road and working independently.
* Are willing and able to move and lift heavy stock daily
* Have use of the internet/mobile phone you are happy to use for work
* Are available to work for the whole duration detailed below
Rate of pay: Up to £80 per day plus completion bonus plus mileage
Briefing: Virtual briefing on 30th October between 10am - 4pm.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day between 7am and 7pm
Working Dates: 2nd November 2020, through until 27th November 2020.
Phase 2: There is a possibility we will be running a second phase from 15th December until 15th January 2021. We will be able to confirm this within the next couple of weeks once we know territories.
Why work for us: In addition to a great rate of pay we will give you the support of a Field Manager to help answer any queries you may have...... click apply for full job details