Master Data Specialist/Project Manager
Hybrid Working £40-45k
My client is recruiting for a Master Data Specialist/Project Manager (Hybrid Working)
This is to support the Master Data team to improve current processes and oversee more complex data collection / data cleansing projects (current & new), allowing the rest of the team to focus on data collection and responding to day-to-day queries. This role will co-ordinate multiple areas of the business to deliver the required outcomes. This role will also support the Master Data Manager to deliver some elements of the Transformation roadmap which are relevant to the Master Data function.
• Apply your understanding of retail processes and data flows to propose the right approach for each project
• Create and manage project activity plans to ensure projects are delivered to required timelines & quality standards
• Manage key stakeholders across the business to ensure they understand the part they need to play and ensure this is delivered as required.
• Use available data sets to identify inconsistencies, propose and take corrective action, generate quick wins & deliver commercial benefit
• Use relevant data to support on-going business processes e.g., product set up and range reviews
• Drive projects within the function which rely upon and require the use of accurate data