TotaljobsGroup is one of the leading jobs boards in the UK and a proud member of the Stepstone group! We work every day to bring job seekers and companies together to find the perfect match.
Imagine you work in an open, dynamic and international team. Imagine that in this team you translate numbers into recommendations for action and that your colleagues benefit from your creativity. Do you like this idea? Then let them come true! Become part of our team as a Marketplace Manager and become part of our shared success story.
What the role involves:
In this role you are acting as a single point of contact for key departments in StepStone / TotalJobs: you will be developing sales and commercial activities based analytical insights, implementing relevant activities and guiding performance marketing activities to ensure customer satisfaction. This role is about aligning strategic activities with all relevant stakeholders and supporting operational success.
- Derive insights and recommendations based on analysis and results from different departments
- Prepare and hold presentations in front of various groups and stakeholders levels
- Challenge the status quo, develop ideas and seek increased performance from key groups in the organization
- Align activities with departments across the organization
- Seek feedback and qualitative information from sales units
What we'd like to see from you:
- MBA or Bachelor degree
- Several years of working experience in a fast-paced environment, in a strategic role working closely with the business to identify opportunities and implement first results
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset, combined with a structured way of working, on your own and in projects
- Solution oriented and proactive
- Independent working style and results oriented
- Able to work with different teams to achieve the bigger picture
- Experience with online business models is a plus
- Ability to communicate with different hierarchy levels
- Fluent in English
- Integrity - Being uncompromising and consistent in our commitment to integrity
- Results - Driving spectacular results for everyone - happy employees, happy customers, happy candidates and happy shareholders
- People - Building a company with teams where talent can thrive and flourish
Cool stuff you'll like:
- 29 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Weekly exercise club
- Amazing location - Tate Modern, The Globe, Borough Market
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance x4 salary
- Interest free travel loan (season ticket)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Amazon voucher on your births, birthday, marriages. We will never forget your birthday
At Totaljobs Group we have one purpose; to help people find the job they love and employers to find great talent.
We have a unique and collaborative culture where we share the same values and beliefs that make Totaljobs Group a great place to build your career. People are the key to our success, and they have voted us to be a Great Place to Work for the past 11 years.
This is your chance to join us and make a huge impact as we continue the journey to becoming smarter and more effective in helping people find the jobs they love.
We are part of a global business, StepStone Group, spanning across 30 countries and we operate under 11 digital brands within the UK: totaljobs, jobsite, CWJobs, RetailChoice, Milkround, Caterer, CatererGlobal, CareerStructure, eMedCareers, Cityjobs and Just Engineers with 800 employees across 9 locations.
So are you ready for your next exciting career move? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status...... click apply for full job details