Marketing Manager - Financial Services Customer Planning
Our retail client are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their financial services area.
The successful candidate would be accountable for the creation of innovative customer/marketing strategies and plans.
Primary Outcomes & Accountabilities
- You will be accountable for developing and creating a 12-18m Customer strategy and marketing plan for a relevant subject area within financial services and ensuring it ladders up to Customer and Commercial Targets
- You will be the single point of contact for working with the relevant area on Customer and Marketing plans and will represent FS at directorate relevant meetings
- You will work effectively with these areas to ensure activities (eg Customer, Omni, CEX, Content and Marketing) are planned, prioritised and resources allocated to support plan in a timely manner and within capacity constraints and follow the customer financial services planning process
- You will work closely with the Performance manager to define key measure of success for your areas and activities and ensure along with the campaign manager that any activity is measured against these key success metrics
- You will support the Customer FS Planner to ensure the appropriate budget allocation across your area. You will be accountable for the marketing budget and allocation across activities to support this plan
- You will be responsible for ensuring consistency with the overall customer, marketing and brand strategies. As well as working with other planning colleagues to align on plans, messages and cross-collaborate to do bigger and better activities
- You are responsible for working with the Comms Strategy Manager to review and develop the comms strategy and any positioning for your area and working with them to refine briefs prior to handing over to comms execution
- You will support the Customer Planner on working with key strategic brands (eg Apple) and the media sales team to define Annual/Quarterly marketing support and work with media sales manager to ensure support is planned and organised
- Demonstrable experience of developing customer/marketing plans linked to commercial, brand and customer outcomes
- Working knowledge of financial services planning processes and project management skills
- Marketing experience working on a large Omni-channel brand
- Budget management experience
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age