We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our team based in East Kilbride , however will be a travel involved covering all branches. You will join on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
In return for joining us as our Marketing Manager we can offer you:
- Company car
- Bonus scheme
- Mobile & Laptop
We are looking for a hands on Marketing Manager, with the expectation that they will be spending a lot of time in our branches talking to our staff & our customers, to get a good understanding of our business.
As our Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns appropriate for our business and our customers to increase sales and
- Deliver and support in all aspects of brand, service, range and product promotions
- Ownership of all marketing channels including, website, email, social & printed material
- Developing brand propositions to raise our profile that are in line with our customer needs
- Carrying out competitor and market analysis to support brand positioning
- Working with the wider group marketing team to deliver successful sales and marketing campaigns
- Working closely with procurement and branches to help deliver results
- Responsible for launching & delivering innovative idea's, projects and campaigns. We want you to challenge the status quo
- Controlling budgets - managing the internal budget by keeping track of spending.
- Develop, update and amend appropriate artwork templates as required to facilitate expedient delivery.
- Communications - Managing internal communications of business initiatives, business updates
- Brief and deliver all marketing materials (POS, literature and brochures) in a timely fashion and ensure branches and sales team have the support required.
- Support of other projects as determined by business needs
- Co-ordinate digital marketing working with digital teams to develop website & online platforms
What we're looking for in our ideal Marketing Manager :
- Strong communication skills with the ability to establish working relationships within the company
- An understanding/awareness of trade business marketing
- Attention to detail, and accuracy in proof reading
- Highly creative, with excellent written skills
- Structured and organised approach to projects is essential
- Ability to adapt, manipulate and update artwork templates and images using appropriate software (eg Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop)
- Understanding of online channels and how to maximise results/exposure through SEO, PPC and link building
- Communicating information clearly, openly and persuasively
- Demonstrating calmness, confidence and perseverance in demanding situations
- Previous marketing experience coupled with either a business or marketing qualification
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills are essential
- Full UK driving licence as the role, although based in the central belt of Scotland will require the chosen candidate to travel to different PDM Buildbase locations from time to time
Click apply today to be considered or to find out more about the Marketing Manager role - we would love to hear from you!..... click apply for full job details