We're on the lookout for a Marketing Manager to lead the marketing campaigns across SEA LIFE London and Shrek's Adventure! London situated on the South Bank. The role will involve creating the annual marketing plan and supporting the Head of Marketing to achieve the financial performance of these two well-loved brands.
Do you have?
- A passion for entertainment brands and family-led marketing
- Broad marketing experience, including campaign management, creative briefing and knowledge of eCommerce, digital and social media channels
- Proven success at creating effective marketing campaigns which deliver ROI and hit KPIs
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with a flair for networking and problem solving
- Experience in analysing and understanding consumer attitudes & insights
- A degree in marketing, a related subject or validated experience
In this permanent, full-time role (based in the office), you'll lead on creating and delivering the product plans, achieving strong PR and social coverage, excellent brand partnerships and outstanding creative work. You'll work across multiple channels including consumer, paid media, trade, events, and schools
This is a fast-paced role, ideal for an ambitious candidate who is looking to develop, grow and drive real business results.
What's in it for you, you ask?
Alongside being able to be creative, innovative, and business savvy, you'll also receive:
- A permanent, salaried contract (between £36,000 - £38,000)
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- 40% off LEGO online and 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants
- Merlin Magic Pass - giving you free tickets to all our attractions worldwide for you, your family, and friends every year
- Discounted rates at Merlin hotels all over the world
- 02 discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee pricing up to 55% off cinema tickets
Sounds pretty extraordinary, right?