Dealer Auction is the UK's largest automotive digital wholesale marketplace, offering our customers confidence, convenience and choice. Dealer Auction is a joint venture between Cox Automotive and Auto Trader.
The Group Marketing Department is a shared services function supporting all Cox Automotive UK solution groups and brands. The function is responsible for crafting and managing marketing plan(s) that deliver on the strategic, brand and product priorities of the business.
Together, our purpose is to make buying, selling, owning and using vehicles easier and more profitable for everyone.
Transforming the B2B marketplace; Dealer Auction help vehicle retailers find, buy and sell the right stock, at the right place and at the right time.
Ideally we're looking for a recent graduate level marketing executive who's looking for their next step in their career.
This is a fundamental role to supporting and delivering the Dealer Auction marketing plan and ensuring the business partner model is successfully deployed and maintained.
You will need to be highly creative and digital, as well as having the ability to be a hands-on marketer.
A networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines, working closely in a business partner capacity for key stakeholders within the solutions groups and the relevant business unit leads.
You must adopt a digital first approach and support the business in digital best practice and analyse performance against KPIs to ascertain ROI for future investment.
Being responsible for the user experience across our digital customer platform utilising UX best practices and optimisation programmes (CRO) to drive engagement and conversion of customers goals.
- You will have experience across a broad range of Marketing channels and brand building and content marketing, plus fluent in digital marketing
- You will be a self-starter who brings individual skill, creativity and tenacity coupled with a personality that aligns to the Dealer Auction values and culture
- Exceptional writing skills is essential
- Can work autonomously and manage multiple projects
- Exceptional writing skills and presentation skills
- Excellent ability to influence business decisions using actionable insight
- Can build relationships and work collaboratively internally & externally
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's...... click apply for full job details