Are you a Project Manager in Manufacturing on top of your game and looking for a new challenge?
Working alongside the Programme Manager for Manufacturing you'll lead and manage strategic, cross functional projects and be involved in the development and implementation of business processes. We're looking for a strong Project Manager experienced in Manufacturing and/or Supply chain.
Here at our Head Office in Bolton, the Project Team is dedicated to executing all manufacturing projects across our significant product range, throughout our bakery network across the Warburtons business and are proud of having their finger on the pulse of every new & innovative investment we develop.
As 'Britain's Best Loved Food Brand' we have been baking bread since 1876. Today, we are proudly a fifth-generation family company supplying 18,500 retail customers from 11 bakeries and 14 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us for a number of years as a Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies' to work for.
Family and values is what makes us different, and we are a proud bunch, join us and you too could be proud to be Warburtons.
Our Project Managers are responsible for the delivery of all agreed manufacturing projects on time, to agreed standards and on budget ensuring that Continuous Improvement is embedded every time. As part of that process you will be able to identify, assess and manage the potential risks to the success of the project and communicate accordingly.
You will be responsible for preparing and maintaining realistic project and quality plans, providing regular and accurate project reports to stakeholders as appropriate. Your will adopt a business partnering approach, from bakery to board room adapting your style and communication where required.
You will be experienced in people management and leadership, coaching and influencing the site teams to enable the very best support for the project and a clear understanding of new processes and technology.
Health & Safety comes first in everything we do and your role will drive that focus to Health and Safety, legislation and company standards in all project work as a priority. You will also be responsible to identify and instigate Food Safety and energy usage improvements within your area of responsibility.
- You will have significant experience within Manufacturing and Supply chain ideally gained in a multisite manufacturing and distribution within FMCG environment.
- You will be an experienced Project Manager used to working with cross-functional teams
- Prince 2 experience
- Broad Experience of systems; knowledge of Microsoft project would be preferable.
- Be involved in problem solving and "trouble shooting" when appropriate.
- Ability to be flexible and change direction as and when necessary to suit the needs of the business.
- Awareness of Food Industry Technology improvements and apply to projects as applicable to drive efficiency improvements and ensure Best Practice.
- Be influential, articulate and persuasive, a relationship builder- establishing credibility with both internal and external contacts at all levels.
At last and by no means yeast you will want to know what your breads worth...... click apply for full job details