Eurocell PLC are a dynamic Manufacturer, Distributor and Recycler of building products, and serves the nation via our network of over 210 trade branches across the UK. We are extremely proud of our significant growth trajectory, and have ambitious growth plans for new branch openings nationwide.
As a stock market listed PLC and 2020 winner of Best Trade Counter and Best Recycler at the National Fenestration Awards, Eurocell is the UK's number 1 for UPVC products within the building industry. We are successful, dynamic, ambitious and looking for great team players to grow with us.
We know that our people are our greatest asset and we are delighted to be growing our team further.
Eurocell have a great opportunity for an Electrical bias Maintenance Technician to join the team at Alfreton. You will be joining a busy Maintenance department of 9 Technicians, where you will carry out reactive breakdowns and proactive preventative measures. This is a fast-paced, busy role where you will support with the maintenance of all PVCu production machinery, ensuring the department operates efficiently.
4 on/4 off
0 and 1 alternate Days and Nights.
- Maintenance of DC motors and associated drives
- Maintenance of process control equipment
- Electrical installations and/or mechanical installation work
- Carrying out planned and preventative maintenance systems (mechanical and electrical)
- Breakdown maintenance involving fault finding on industrial and process control systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical repairs on PVCu extrusion plant and equipment
- Liaison with contractors and suppliers
- Ordering of new/replacement equipment
- Issuing of work permits
- Involves travel across multi-sites in Alfreton (vehicle provided)
- KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Recognised Electrical / Mechanical maintenance apprenticeship / training scheme
- Significant Electrical and Mechanical installation and maintenance experience gained in a manufacturing environment is essential
- Electrical 70% / Mechanical 30%
- Logical problem solving approach
- Understand and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings
- Maintenance and repair of PLC systems
- The successful candidate will have good communication skills and have a proactive, logical problem solving approach to tasks
- Driving license
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary
- Shift Premiums
- A solid career pathway and structured progression
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (Technology, Fashion, Supermarkets, Entertainment, Days Out, Home and Travel)
- Shares - the option to join the Eurocell Share Save Scheme, and share the company success???????
- This role offers fantastic opportunity to progress within the Eurocell Group
Eurocell Plc are open for business and proud to be supporting the building and construction industry. In line with Government guidelines and as an essential retailer, our branches and manufacturing sites remain open.
Like most businesses, Eurocell have adapted our ways of working and environment to ensure that our customers, colleagues and families are safe. All COVID priority actions are in place; with the provision of face masks, social distancing, hand sanitisers, screens, one-way systems and reduced crowding where appropriate. As guidelines change, we will remain flexible and adaptable and continue to update our ways of working to maintain all COVID protective measures.
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies.
Please note, only applications submitted via our Careers site will be considered at this time