We currently have an opportunity for a customer focused Maintenance Helpdesk Advisor to join us on a 12-month fixed term contract. Responsible for a region of pubs, you will quickly build a rapport with key customers as they contact you for support with maintenance issues and general queries. Your key customers will be Pub Managers and their team, working on your region. You will deliver great customer service time after time and above all will take responsibility for ensuring their requirements are delivered efficiently. Previous customer service experience is preferred, and an understanding of how pubs operate would be an advantage.
- Deliver the best possible customer service to our pub managers
- Deal with general enquiries from both internal and external customers.
- Manage maintenance issues from point reported through to confirmation of work completion.
- Prioritise workload and manage a variety of tasks.
- Accurately update key databases.
- Handle complaints and champion resolution of issue where possible.
- Use SAP and Microsoft Office.
- Complete general administration duties.
- Be part of a team who are readily available for help and advice and who pride themselves on delivering the best possible customer service.
- Manage and control individual budgets.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to deal with a wide range of people, with an excellent telephone manner and effective communication skills.
- An experienced administrator with the ability to work on your own initiative and prioritise tasks.
- The ability to question customers effectively with a view to diagnosing repair issues.
- Friendly and approachable with the ability to deal effectively with difficult situations and complaints.
- Previous experience of working within the pub trade would be an advantage.
- Willing to work flexible hours between 8 am and 6 pm, with occasional Saturday work and Bank Holidays.
- Ideally educated to A level standard (or equivalent) or above.
- Experience of delivering first class customer service.
What you get in return:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays with the ability to buy and sell holiday
- 20% off in Marston's pubs and accommodation through our Privilege Card
- Marston's Rewards Programme (discounts with major retailers)
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme