Find Your Place at Bluetree Group…
Bluetree are a family of over 350 talented individuals who share a passion to build and belong to a world-class business. Originally founded in 1989, we've grown from humble beginnings to the UK's largest online printing and medical supply business. If you thrive in a friendly and fast-paced environment, then we'd love for you to be a part of our story…
Who are Bluetree Group?
· We're award winning - a Virgin Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Company!
· We're key - each week we produce and supply millions of medical grade face masks to the care sector in the UK
· We have fun - our colleagues rate their experience with us as 4.7 out of 5 on Glassdoor
· We care about your development - from day one we offer a catalogue of training modules which cover everything from Leadership to Wellbeing
· We're always investing in technology - to keep ahead of the game we've invested millions in our facility over the past few 10 years
Here's where you come in:
We are seeking four self-motivated Engineers with a can-do attitude to join our growing Engineering Department. You will be working in our state-of-the art production facility, providing planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery as well as our facilities. You will have previous maintenance experience in a similar working environment. It would be particularly beneficial if you have previous engineering experience in facilities, a medical supply or print manufacturing environment, although this is not essential, you just need to be a dependable team player with a can do-attitude who is flexible in your approach to work.
You will be working on a rotating shift pattern which will cover days and nights, with some occasional weekend work. You may be required to cover out of hours cover on a rotational basis to cover holidays.
This is a fixed term contract until March 2021 with opportunity to extend
What Essential Skills are we looking for?
· Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
· Relevant engineering qualifications (e.g. Maintenance, Electrical Installations, Electronic Servicing, Health and Safety)
· Experience of fault finding and repairs, working at heights, inspection and testing, installation and maintainence, production engineering
· Work independently in a busy, active environment and collaborates well with others
· Support the production team, being flexible and adaptable when needed
· Take health and safety seriously
· Ability to identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
It would also be advantageous to your application if you had experience of working in a similar industry as an engineer (e.g. food production, printing, medical supply, manufacturing).
We know that the Bluetree magic really happens when we find colleagues who share our values and work towards achieving a collective vision. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting a copy of an up to date CV.
Bluetree Group operates through three Brands; Maskbox, InstantPrint and Route1Print.co.uk. We retail our products to all sectors of the market; from small businesses to the largest High Street names.
Our combined office and production facilities are located in Wath Upon Deane which is located close to Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster. Our state-of-the-art 145,000 square foot facility is just a 15 minute drive from either the M1 or A1M and boasts ample free on-site parking. We're also located on a major bus route which is just a few minutes away from the train stations of Mexborough, Swinton and Wombwell. Once you walk through our doors, you realise that people are central to all of our operations. It's a place for curious and ambitious people at heart.
What's not to like?
· Weekly pay, paid a week in hand
· Overtime pay and call-out pay at enhanced rate
· Wide range of internal and external training available
· Enrolment into the company pension scheme
· Free on-site parking
· Uniform provided
· Private showers, changing facilities and dedicated locker space
· Comfy kitchen space with lunch making facilities and large screen TVs
· Outdoor picnic benches
Your safety is paramount, so successful applicants will be invited to attend a video or telephone interview followed by a socially distanced face to face interview on site in the next few weeks.
Bluetree Group welcomes applications from carers or parents who have taken extended career breaks.
For all our current vacancies and privacy information, please follow this link to our website under the recruitment page ...... click apply for full job details