GI Group are proud to be working in partnership with Guardian Glass in assisting them to recruit a number of Machine / Production Operator's to work at there plant based in Goole.
Intro to company:
Guardian Glass is at the forefront of what can be achieved with this incredible material. From iconic architectural projects that push the boundaries of glass technology, to the development of some of the most energy-efficient home, work and retail environments.
* This is working a 4 on 4 off continental shift pattern which consists of the following
o 2 days 8am to 8pm
o 2 nights 8pm to 8am
o 4 days' rest
* £11.50 per hour plus 20% shift allowance.
* Raises to £12.17 plus 20% shift allowance following successful probation. (typically, 12 months)
Predicted length of term:
* Permanent from day one
The role involves:
* Act in the safest possible manner and with integrity
* Safely operates production equipment
* Maintain the production equipment in line with procedures
* Ensure quality compliance against the pre-defined quality specifications
* Identify opportunities to continuously improve the production/process
* Communicate effectively with your leaders and peers
* Possess excellent communication skills
* Be able to work as part of a team
* Have a positive attitude and work ethic
* Previous Manufacturing experience is preferred but full training will be provided.
We can offer
* Immediate starts following completion of interview process
* 20 days paid annual leave
* Canteen facilities
* Free on-site parking
* Annual Pay increases
If you think this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you please call on or email your CV