Full Time | 4 days on 4 days off
At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.?Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle; we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
YOU'LL MAKE CONTRIBUTIONS THAT MATTER BY…
- Ensuring product quality and integrity to ensure we protect the consumer and the brand.
- Performing periodic stock counts and ensure system and physical records match.
- Optimising equipment performance to meet and exceed key performance indicators in the areas of safety, quality, cost and service and act as the first level of repair, addressing short stops on equipment.
- Managing and handling all waste streams to and through the correct processes.
- Highlighting and sharing with their peer group best practice and key learning's to ensure optimum performance across a shift system.
- Clean, check, fault find and problem solve materials handling equipment.
YOU'RE BEST SUITED FOR THE ROLE IFYOU HAVE…
- Previous experience of operating machinery.
- Mechanical Knowledge of machinery.
- A track record of working as part of a team.
- Experience within a food-processing environment.
- NVQ or Apprenticeship in engineering.
WE SUPPORT AND CARE FOR OUR EMPLOYEES BY PROVIDING YOU WITH…
- Site bonus scheme paid quarterly
- Development opportunities
- Long service recognised every 5 years
- Generous employer pension contributions
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back up to a set limit of c.£700 per annum on essential healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Free, onsite parking
- Discounted branded products
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Holidays (17 x 12 hrs shifts )
- My Staff shop - access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings - providing great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service providers.
LEARN MORE ABOUT SAPUTO DAIRY UK
Saputo has been operating in the United Kingdom since 2019, carrying on the rich heritage and expertise we welcomed through our acquisition of Dairy Crest. We are the largest manufacturer of branded cheese and a top manufacturer of dairy spreads in the country. Our diversified portfolio of tasty and sustainable products includes cheese, butter, spreads, oils, and dairy-free alternatives sold under leading British brands, such as Cathedral City, Clover, Country Life, Frylight and Vitalite. We also produce value-added ingredients for use in infant formula. Every day, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and consumers, and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise..