Aspire Airport Lounges
Do you have what it takes to be part of the most exciting and fastest growing sectors in Travel & Hospitality?
If you have a passion for delivering world class guest experience, leading hospitality teams and enjoy meeting new faces every day, then this is the role for you.
We are Aspire Airport Lounges. With more than 30 years of ward winning airport hospitality experience, we are Europe’s largest brand of airport lounge and in 2021 we served over 4 million customers worldwide within 64 lounges at 38 airports in 13 countries, that’s over 11,000 guests every day.
We deliver outstanding customer experiences, bringing sophistication to everyday travel, delivering our brand promise of ‘the perfect start’.
We are seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity to join a high-flying team of hospitality professionals and to continually improve the Aspire Airport Lounge offering to meet our ambition of being the Best Airport Lounge provider globally.
You will be key member of the team ensuring guest expectations are exceeded, so they leave our lounges feeling Welcome, Relaxed & Energised.
Aspire Airport Lounges are proudly part of the Swissport family. Swissport is the world’s leading independent provider of airport services, offering a world of exciting career possibilities.
All hosts will be multi skilled and will operate in any of the areas mentioned:
- Being remembered by our guests for the right reasons by offering a warm and friendly welcome, efficient check in process and setting the scene for their re-energising experience.
- Answer any questions efficiently and directing them to the most applicable area of the lounge for their needs.
- Managing capacity at peak times to maximise the throughput of guests.
- Bid farewell to guests on their departure to optimise the chance of return custom.
Food and Beverage:
- Working as a team to ensure all food and beverage offerings are continually available and well presented.
- Ensure the food self-service and bar areas are presented in a professional and clean manner
- Food preparation in line with sessional menu presentation guide which includes a variety of meat vegetarian and vegan dishes.
- Engage with guests while serving a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and
- Guide guests to food and drink options available including knowledge of dietary and allergen information.
- Replenish stock levels when required.
- Responsible for clearing and cleaning of tables when guests vacate.
- Maintain high levels of organisation and cleanliness within the lounge at all times.
- Be available to respond to guest questions or comments using high levels of customer service.
Back of house:
- Assist with stock delivery and rotation.
- Waste away services following recycling procedures.
- Loading and unloading of the dishwasher.
- Restocking of cleaned crockery and dishes.
- Maintaining high levels of hygiene in all areas
Qualifications and Competences:
- Background in hospitality or customer services with high levels of customer interaction.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good numerical skills with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Computer literate, including using payment machines and Microsoft office.
- Ability to work as part of a team or be self-motivated to complete tasks.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and to apply flexibility when required.
- Additional languages desirable.
- Flexible to work shifts covering 0330 – 2100, 7 days a week
- Free parking whilst at work.
- Industry recognised food safety training and qualifications to FSA L2.
- Free meals and drinks during shifts.
- Uniform provided.
- Swissport pension scheme with ability to self-contribute.
- 24-hour employee assistance programme
- Potential for discounted flight tickets following probation period.
- Discounted retail within the airport.
- Discounted access to Aspire lounge network for family and friends.
- Potential for placements to other Aspire Lounges within the UK.