With have 2 exciting opportunities to join our Transport Team, as Logistics Coordinators based at our Distribution Centre in Speke, Liverpool. To be successful in this role you will need to be pro-active, driven, flexible and have excellent organisational skills.
In return, you can expect full training and support, a vibrant and fast paced environment and an extremely rewarding role. This role will also offer ongoing training to allow the coordinators the opportunity to become a fully trained Logistics planner.
The shift patterns are:
- Monday to Friday 6am - 2pm
- Monday to Friday 2pm - 10pm
The key accountabilities are:
- Wholesale order processing & planning
- Backhaul booking & planning
- POD processing
- KPI reporting
- Plan v's Actual reporting
- File maintenance
- Schedule planning support
The skills and experience required are:
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - ideally with excel to an advanced level
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to understand and interpret large amounts of information
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm
If this sounds like you and you would like to join a great team in a growing business, whilst fast tracking your career, then we want to hear from you - Apply online today!
B&M Retail are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all colleagues