Our Leasing Associates support hundreds of individuals, couples and families find their perfect home. We are looking for people that have a passion for selling that can truly understand our customers, and how one of the fastest-growing property trends within the U.K, Build to Rent offers our residents a streamlined experience with exceptional high-quality and professional residential services.
Our Leasing Associates offer our residents an exceptional service throughout all property operations; the customer is at the heart of what we do.
This job is for you if you are a self-starter, who is willing to make the commitment of time and energy it takes to reach the next level. Be fully invested in the assets he or she represents and demonstrate passion for Build to Rent that can only be described as contagious.
The Leasing Associates respond to plenty of emails and take plenty of telephone calls. You'll work a varied schedule, as you conduct leasing tours with prospective residents, emphasize the community's available apartment homes, and convert to ongoing leases to ensure the asset is fully occupied.
- Use a strong and professional greeting approved at the community. Paint "word pictures" to describe community to future residents and attempt to set an appointment with the prospect.
- Consistently and accurately track all traffic. Properly fills out Company Guest cards. Obtain phone numbers and request appointment from all telephone traffic.
- Effectively qualifies future residents, verifies applications, prepares, resident files, and related paperwork within 48 hours.
- Understands and accurately prepares all Company paperwork.
- Assists management in completing an accurate market survey.
- Promote a professional and courteous attitude with residents and peers.
- Attends to resident concerns, complaints or inquiries.
- Implement a professional and courteous attitude throughout all property operations.
- Promptly attend to resident complaints and/or comments. Instruct associates to show a caring attitude in their work.
- Make unsolicited calls to residents to ensure service satisfaction.
- Respond to all feedback from customers with corrective action.
- Conduct thorough move-in orientation and apartment inspection with new residents.
- Complete paperwork, prepare lease, sign lease. Accompany resident to view apartments.
- Flexibility to frequent change within property, office and company.
- Willing to cover other properties as needed, and as directed by Community Manager and/or Regional Manager.
- Exercise confidentiality.
Knowledge Skills and experience:
- Previous work or property management experience is desirable.
- We will also consider prior customer service experience either in hospitality or retail.
- Ability to deal well with people and get them to feel comfortable quickly.
- Professional appearance and demeanour.
- Good organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong customer service representation.
- Ability to sell and promote the property.
- Ability to read and write English fluently and the ability to accurately perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Lendlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled...... click apply for full job details