Learning Manager - Central Functions
£35,000 - £45,000
Up to 10% Bonus
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Highly competitive rewards package including Group Pension
Excellent career progression prospects across the Bakkavor group
We are the leading provider of fresh prepared food in the UK, with an international presence in the US and China. Our 19,000 employees operate from 39 locations, developing and producing innovative food for a wide variety of occasions and budgets. In the UK, we work with leading grocery retailers, focusing on their own label brands.
Due to transformational change within our L&D space at Bakkavor, we are now on the lookout for an experienced Learning Manager. You will be responsible for managing a team of Learning Associates to deliver learning interventions to our Central / Group functions.
You will ensure that Bakkavor's people development is well positioned to help realise its business strategy as we strive to be industry leading by delivering outstanding compliance learning.
- Accountable for inputting Group functions learning needs into plan for Group functions.
- Manages delivery of plan - procures external suppliers, leverages regional learning experts for internally provided learning where appropriate e.g. for inductions, and leverages Professional Development delivery group.
- Manages prioritisation of learning interventions in plan for Group functions.
- Maintains close collaborative relationship with Group function leaders and Group HR to ensure deep and up to date understanding of function business needs.
- Agree learning outcomes for learning interventions for Group with business leaders.
- Partner with regional leads - identify individuals eligible for management development learning.
- Partner with Early Careers to understand apprenticeship and graduate needs for learning.
- Interface with Systems and Performance on performance.
- Drive innovation in learning at Bakkavor, sharing ideas and best practice with colleagues across the function.
- Ensures that all 3rd party spend is managed to SLA's on time and to budget and all interventions aligned to the wider strategy.
You will be great at developing cross functional relationships, alongside driving training best practice ensuring all our employees receive a best in class training proposition. This is a very exciting opportunity for a dynamic and energetic L&D professional to help drive the L&D agenda for our central functions...... click apply for full job details