Learning & Development Manager - Luxury Brand.
Global luxury brand requires a permanent Learning & Development Manager to join them in this newly created position, which signifies the continued commitment of the brand to the development of its employees, retention of its best talents and represents our values as a human driven company.
This an amazing opportunity to work with an energising, ambitious, and passionate team that drive human connection and learning throughout the organisation.
The role will support their 3 Divisions: Fashion, Fragrance & Beauty and Watches and Fine Jewellery, as well as all Corporate Functions. The scope will initially be the UK, with future evolution to support the UK Region. Time will be required to fully understand the culture and employee experience and an exploration of the development needs of these teams.
- Working with the People & Organisation BPs, ensure clear understanding of the needs of the People development strategies for their respective areas.
- Responsible for the successful design, development, delivery, and management of learning solutions for Head Office employees and Retail Leadership teams.
- Ensure that learning and development programs are consistent with the brands mission and culture, People Principles and the learning and talent development and retention strategy.
- Take a holistic learning approach based on the assessment, identification, and prioritisation of development requirements according the desired business and strategic goals
- To develop programmes including business skills, management development, soft skills, and emotional intelligence to support the needs identified as above. Implementation and facilitation of these programmes
- Create engaging, outcomes-driven, and experiential learning experiences.
- Manage fully integrated training and development solutions that are delivered in-person and online.
- To ensure a high-quality, inspiring, and innovative learning experience.
- To measure and report on effectiveness of development solutions.
- Providing specialised/personalised coaching and mentoring for managers.
- Develop, track, and maintain the L&D budget and expenses.
- Develop a catalogue of External providers, building and maintaining relationships with them.
- Direct line management of one person.
You, ideally, will be self-motivated, independent thinker with lots of initiative. 2yrs + experience in training facilitation and coaching. You will have experience in working with Learning and Development partners to build strategic in-house programmes. Candidates should have a proven experience in learning design and facilitation and experience in supporting the creation of Learning & Development strategy.
Competitive salary + bonus + excellent benefits.
By applying to this advert, you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment.