Role: Lead Business Analyst
Location: Remote with occasional travel to Birmingham
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: £50-£60,000 plus generous benefits
Our client are a financial mutual with a long history and a clear purpose to create brighter financial futures for their trusted professional customers - doctors, dentists and teachers
If you are an experienced Business Analyst seeking an opportunity to broaden your experience and expand your knowledge and skills, then they have a Transformation agenda to offer. Digital, HR, IT, Finance, Risk, product/platform, distribution and agile transformation then this is the role for you!
As well as having the scale of opportunity this agenda offers, you will work alongside a small team of Lead BA's playing a key role in setting the professional development agenda for our BA community of practice. In addition, you will either oversee a small portfolio of work/projects or lead on a major project/programme. In both instances all the BAs in your domain (typically no more than 3) will report to you for expert advice, direction, quality standards, inspiration, coaching and care.
As a Lead Business Analyst you will provide technical expertise through their seasoned BA skill set including but not limited to requirements elicitation, process analysis and design led thinking/pre-project analysis. They see their Lead BA's as thought leaders, innovators and customer, value, culture, and collaboration champions; a critical bridge between the business owners, subject matter experts, Technology and Change.
So, what can you expect in return?
Are you the right person for the job?
- You'll be a curious, ambitious, and hardworking individual who already has great business analysis experience and if that is in Financial Services . even better!
- You will have at least 5 years experience as a Business Analyst with a proven track record.
- A strong and passionate leader; able to inspire confidence and trust at all levels.
- A track record that proves your ability to be an excellent communicator, collaborator, coach, and team player.
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning and development ideally with professional qualifications ISEB, BCS or IIBA.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 28 days with service anniversaries) and you have the option to buy/sell holiday too
- Our great pension scheme is company matched, plus 2%
- Access to a wide variety of flexible benefits too; there are too many to mention but typically include things like travel loan/car parking scheme, cycle to work programme, life insurance, medical cover, financial advice
- Tons of discounts designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing, and leisure discounts. Who doesn't love a discount?
- Employee assistance programme - we help you, take care of you!
- Wesleyan also encourage you to give back to your community through volunteering
- Working 35 hours per week with options around flexibility and working from home