We here at Siamo Recruitment are working alongside a growing, forward thinking and market leading Production provider. Keen to onboard driven Labourers to join their growing team to support them in an exciting time.
With the shift stated below currently available for a minimum of 40 hours per week this will be a full-time opportunity with our client based in South Cerney.
In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
Benefits of working with Siamo Recruitment
- Immediate starts with full training provided and on-site support from Siamo
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
- Discounted staff shop (offering everyday products at a fraction of the retail price)
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Employee of the month award
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £25 for each friend referred
Your role as a Labourer will have the following responsibilities:
- Working on Production Line
- Quality checking products coming through
- General Labouring
- Moving stock from one place to another
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Previous employment within Labouring
- Strong verbal and written skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key to the smooth running of the entire operation and so you must have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A positive working attitude
Hours of work and pay:
Pay - £10.57 per hour
Siamo Group is a multi-award winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
3 years referencing must be obtainable to be suitable for the position
This site now operates a one-way system in order to reduce the spread/transmission of COVID-19, and has sanitisation and hygiene stations situated all around the facility...... click apply for full job details