** Relocation packages will be offered for those looking to move to live and work in one of the UK's most beautiful areas **
Permanent Vacancy Working hours: Monday to Thursday 9 - 5:30, Friday 9 - 5 Flexible full-time working will also be considered
Saputo Dairy UK is a producer of leading British food brands and value-added ingredients. We are committed to providing healthy, tasty and sustainable foods and to play our part in helping to improve the nation's health. We produce a wide range of market leading brands, including Cathedral City cheese, Clover dairy spread, Country Life butter and Frylight cooking spray. We also manufacture specialised ingredients for use in the infant formula
What you'll do at Saputo Dairy UK
- Manage and maintain the laboratory quality systems to ISO 17205 requirements
- Maintain accreditation to a recognised external laboratory accreditation scheme meeting ISO 17205 requirements as determined by the business (e.g. UKAS/CLAS)
- Manage internal & external laboratory operations, activities and workflow to meet required analysis turnaround requirements and to budget
Who's right for the role?
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in a scientific subject, preferably Microbiology or Chemistry
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of managing a laboratory function regulated to ISO 17205 and a thorough understanding of Laboratory Quality Systems and ISO 17205 through accreditation to CLAS or UKAS standards
- Proven people management skills with the ability to motivate and develop team members
- Good knowledge of the financial aspects of running a laboratory facility and budgetary control
What can Saputo Dairy UK do for you?
- An opportunity to be part of a high performing team producing the Nations favourite branded Cheddar.
- Development opportunities
- Free, onsite parking
- Flexible working
- Discounted branded products
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Holidays (25 days pro rata)
- My Staff shop - access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings - providing great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service providers.
Agencies - Thank you for your interest in working with Saputo Dairy UK however we have a PSL who will be supporting us if needed. We do not pay fees or acknowledge any CV's supplied to Saputo Dairy UK unless you have been briefed on the role by a member of the Resourcing Team.
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Saputo Dairy UK is the trading name of Dairy Crest Limited
For more information, please visit www.saputo...... click apply for full job details