Position: Kitchen Sales Designer
Salary: £20k - £25k with an OTE of £30,000
Hours of work: Monday - Saturday 9-6 with a day back during the week.
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Sales Designer for an established Kitchen showroom who are extremely successful. The exciting opportunity will be for a Kitchen Designer who can make an impact in a successful retail showroom, provide an outstanding service to customers and design kitchens that exceed customer's expectations.
We want to speak to Kitchen Sales Designers or people in a consultative retail environment such as sales showrooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, furniture, automotive or jewellery backgrounds, as full training will be provided.
Join an established brand and develop your retail career in a high-end showroom with an amazing range or products. You will be designing premium Kitchens for customers and must be able to work in a consultative and professional manner at all times. Working as part of a team, you will be able to offer an outstanding service to customers- you will be naturally inquisitive and look for the opportunity to fully explore the needs of your customer.
The opportunity as a Kitchen Sales Designer:
- Provide an outstanding 121 service to retail customers
- Engage with customers from the initial enquiry through to the delivery of the product
- Design kitchens for customers; bring a vision to life in a face-to-face capacity
- Utilise other products in store to increase sales
- Provide guidance and advice on the latest products and designs
- Offer a consultative service to customers
- Provide any technical information as required
- Close customers effectively after providing quotes
- Visit customers in their home for consultations and measurements
- Project management
- Achieve sales and service targets at all times
What our client can offer a Kitchen Sales Designer:
- Competitive basic salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
- A realistic earning potential up to £30,000
- Training on all systems, products and processes
- Opportunity to progress in a big business
- Positive working environment
- Autonomy to manage your day and diary
If you are working in a kitchen designer or bedroom designer or bathroom designer position or a similar retail environment and are seeking a new role then we are keen to hear from you.
We want to speak to designers who have a positive attitude, a hunger to succeed and the desire to earn money and bonuses! Our client will offer a competitive basic salary and a fantastic bonus structure.