Working as part of a global brand based in our Solihull showroom team you will be part of a strong team gaining product knowledge and customer skills to enable you to actively approach clients and assist them, identify requirements and suggesting appropriate solutions from our vast range of products to meet their specific requirements and aspirations to design and sell bespoke kitchens.
Porcelanosa is a global leader in the innovation, design, manufacture and distribution of Tile, Kitchen, and Bath products, as a company we aspire to be the industry leader by providing trendsetting cutting-edge designs of unparalleled beauty and refinement, uncompromising quality, technologically superior products and dependable services to its clients. Porcelanosa was founded over 40 years ago since then we have had incredible growth and today our global presence extends to over 140 countries through more than 400 company owned showrooms, distribution centers and an extensive network of independent distributors and retailers. We are a high regarded and respected supplier that specialise in Kitchens, Bathrooms, Tiles, Hardwood and other Group products selling into the construction and retail markets across Europe and the World since 1973.
Key skills and responsibilities;
- Personally, greeting the clients upon entry to the showroom;
- Recommending suitable kitchens/ kitchen product ranges to the client as per their ideas, specification and budget;
- Provide the clients with detailed and accurate quotations;
- Identifying the need/requirement for our in-house design service;
- Daily use of SAP
- Ensure all leads for kitchens received within your showroom are followed up
The successful applicant must have;
- A good level of verbal, written and numerical literacy
- Knowledge of 2020 design package is required
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in selling kitchens for high end manufacturing kitchen brands
- Remarkable sales skills of at least 3 years
- Qualification to Degree/HND in Interior Design or equivalent is desirable
- Be available to work weekends
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Strong attention to detail, "right first time"
- IT Literate - ability to use Excel confidently
- Good time management
- Able to work under pressure to achieve sales and KPI targets in line with expectations
..... click apply for full job details