Key holder - Full Time - Livingston
Salary - Up to £21,000
We are working for a great fashion retailer who can demonstrate fantastic results, stability and an ongoing ambition to be successful. We have an amazing opportunity for a key holder to be a part of a new store opening project and actively contribute to the set up and success of a new store!
The role of an a key holder is a great role for a customer centric manager, someone who understands the importance of a luxury experience of all customers and guests.
We are keen to speak to Keyholders, Senior Sales Advisors or Supervisors with experience of working in premium retail environments and can demonstrate sales growth. Full product training is provided, but, candidates from luxury fashion, footwear, watches, cosmetics, jewellery, accessories would be an advantage.
What we want in our new Supervisor
- Experience of working with leading products
- Drive sales and performance with your management team
- Undertake specialist service for customers
- Outgoing, confident and driven to succeed
- Provide a unique premium service to high value clients and customers
- Manage a team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Support your Store Manager at all times
As a proven keyholder, you will be truly passionate about retail, a person who is passionate about their store and will work hard to constantly achieve the required levels of success. Our client has a supportive and open culture, they want people to enjoy what they do and have a consistent track record of delivery. This role offers a competitive rate of pay depending on your experience.
Apply now for an immediate interview.