We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as our Key Account Manager. You will be working from home visiting our retail clients though out the UK, predominantly in the Midlands. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5.30 and in return you will receive a highly competitive salary.
Moove is a leading provider of automotive lubricants, oils, and chemicals throughout the UK, Europe, and Asia. We are part of Cosan a Global provider of Energy and Logistics. At our European Head office, we have 200 employees and over 26 different languages spoken. This is a high energy, fast evolving environment. If you love innovation and embrace change we are the company for you.
In return for joining us as our Key Account Manager you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company car
- Working from home allowance
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 25 within 2 years)
- Contributory pension scheme (company match up to 7%)
- Life assurance
As our Key Account Manager, you will be working with some of our most prestigious retail sector customers in the UK.
Responsibilities as our Key Account Manager:
- Establish and maintain solid business relationships with our retail customers
- Ensure that all customer requirements are actioned
- Full profit and loss responsibilities
- Create, negotiate and agree joint business plans (internally and externally) to achieve financial targets
- Develop shared Business Development Plans to support shared growth objectives. E.g. Product offer development - support programmes - price positioning - market insights
Skills required of our Key Account Manager:
- Retail Customer management experience is essential
- Account management experience within major retailers UKI and/or European, managing large retail accounts
- Brand development i.e. Private Labels, Multi brand
- Sales forecasting
- Profit modelling
- Knowledge of Category, Shopper and Consumer data sources
- Strong commercial awareness and judgement with good analytical skills
Interested in becoming a Moover? Join us as our Key Account Manager and be part of a global organisation who truly value their employees, encourage development and progression. If yes, apply today, we'd love to hear from you!
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress...... click apply for full job details