Looking for Immediate Start
Location: Nottingham City Centre (Office Based)
Working Hours: 9am - 5.30pm (Full time)
We are looking for a fun, bubbly individual who can work well within a fast-paced environment. Being a key member of our team, you would need to work well under pressure, have exceptional organisational and communication skills. You will need to build great relationships with each person in contact with our company, listening to their specific requirements and skills.
Our UK goal is to expand into 12 new markets within the next couple of months. We are constantly developing and reaching further markets worldwide. We work closely with sectors in marketing, sales, retail and business consulting. Our culture revolves around making an inspirational workplace while giving genuine attention to our team. We offer high-quality training and opportunities for Nottingham's newest talent. As we are working with huge brands across the UK, we would need someone who is looking to progress and can represent us in a professional manner.
With our newest Nottingham office, we require a Junior PA - Recruiter to help with all talent scouting and acquisitions for our continued growth. Working directly with our CEO and Management team you will receive full and on-going training in recruitment, office administration, talent scouting and develop your skills as a personal assistant.
Duties will include yet not restricted to:
- · Meet and greet all visitors on Reception.
- · Provide support for enquiries via phone.
- · Be the first point of contact for facility issues for buildings.
- · Process and record applications in recruitment.
- · Talent scouting.
Required: skills, experience and academic qualifications
- · Well-spoken with excellent communication skills and a high standard of personal presentation.
- · Able to effectively multi-task with a flexible approach and 'can do' attitude.
- · Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook, picks up technology easily.
- · A - Level or equivalent standard or education.
What we offer:
- · £18,000 entry level salary
- · Potential monthly bonuses
- · Weekly crew nights to improve teamwork and boost morale...... click apply for full job details