Zachary Daniels Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with one of the UK's most recognisable homeware brands in the recruitment of an Junior Merchandiser opportunity which will sit within and develop one of my client's signature categories.
As a Junior Merchandiser for my client you will be incredibly product focused and provide key support to the wider merchandising function, managing stock and making sure the business is always maximising its profit potential. As a Junior Merchandiser you will work hand in hand with the buying team and be responsible for daily trading performance, sales performance, stock management and the development of a Trainee Merchandiser.
- Previous stock management experience. Ideally experience of managing intakes and management of the critical path
- Previous experience of daily and weekly analysis of product performance
- Management of core and key seasonal products, repeat buys and availability
- Strong range planning expertise, ensuring it is always highly accurate and up to date
- WSSI experience - have previously maintained and managed a WSSI on your own
- Identify OTB, Overstocks and recommend appropriate action
- Previous experience of deputising for a Merchandiser, having the gravitas and stakeholder skills to do this regularly
- Previous experience as an assistant merchandiser is essential
- You will be highly analytical, very comfortable working with data and you will have strong MS excel skills
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Assistant Merchandiser or established Junior Merchandiser to come in and drive a key category forward in a growing business. My client offers real progression potential and a strong benefits package for this level.