Take the next step in your career now, scroll down to read the full role description and make your application.
Italian Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Hello! Have we met before?
With some of the world's biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you've already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you're buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we're behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
All applicants must have a minimum broadband speed of 10mgbs and a quiet place at home to work.
What can we offer you?
· Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
· Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
· Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
There is a requirement to be flexible and adapt to the ongoing changing business needs of the contact centre.
Because we are fanatical about our staff, you will also get:
· Exclusive access to the Concentrix discount scheme with savings on Shopping, Holidays, Restaurants, Phone contracts, electrical' s and much more
· Weekly vendors on site selling food, beauty products, gifts and more.
· Additional savings to be had with the Quorum Q card
· Discounted Gym membership and Childcare on Quorum Park.
· Use of the park's sports court and retail area, with regular events on the park
Your day to day role:
Our client is the number one baby accessories brand in the UK. As a customer service advisor you will be explaining how products are used and assisting when something goes wrong, arranging spares and replacements. You will use the latest cloud software solutions to provide direct support to consumers currently in the UK, USA, Canada, France and Australia.
Have you got what we're looking for?
Speak Both English and Italian to a business standard.
· Excellent customer service experience
· Computer literate
· Ability to multi task using phone/email and chat
· Excellent problem solving skills
Hours: Working hours between 7am and 10pm Monday - Friday, 7am - 12noon Saturday (working 2 Saturdays in every 4 with a day off during the week) (40 hrs per week)
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Newcastle upon Tyne