When it comes to creating training videos, you've got it covered. Whether you use Camtasia Studio, Captivate or similar, your video production skills will allow you to support the wider IT Training team in creating required training videos on various IT systems across Elysium.
You'll also be traveling the country, visiting Elysium hospitals, care homes and offices, training end users on a variety of Elysium IT systems, so you will need a driving licence, have experience in delivering applications training to end-users and creating training materials and user guides.
You'll report to the National IT Training Manager and be part of the large IT department that supports over 70 sites across England and Wales, where your enthusiasm for training will shine through and quickly have an impact on peoples ability and understanding of the systems they need to use in their day-to-day.
It would be a bonus if you had experience with Electronic Patient Record Systems, but training will be provided if not, so don't let that put you off applying.
This IT Training role involves:
- Creating IT training videos and online assessments
- Creating training materials and user guides
- Delivery of end-users application training
- Feedback on training interventions
- Floor walking at Elysium sites to support users on IT systems
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have experience in a coaching/training environment
- Be able to work within guidelines and use initiative when necessary
- High level end user skill in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Understand IT Training and Development together with a variety of delivery methods
- Be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Have the ability to work easily as part of a team, and independently
- A proven ability to quickly build rapport
- A UK driving licence
- Have an interest in Mental Health
- Annual salary of up to £30,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understands it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.