The quality of teaching is strong and the staff are talented, caring and dedicated. High expectations for all students and this is one of the main factors behind their excellent reputation both in in the local community and beyond into the East Midlands Region.
Must be a Qualified teacher and by experienced to work with GSCE KS4. The role will be on a long term basis until July and the right candidate can start straight away.
* Experience of working with IT in a secondary school
* Be comfortable in managing challenging behaviours and confident in your ability to control it
* Ability to engage with, and build rapport with young people
* Be creative, proactive and flexible in their supporting style
* Enhanced DBS on the update service (opportunity to prepare this with Randstad if not)
* Advice and editing on your current CV
* Great market knowledge to match you to your perfect role
* Dedicated consultant throughout your journey
* Career advice
* On call 24/7
* Exclusive online services
* Onsite parking
* Long term assignments and permanent roles
* An allowance for flexibility
* Opportunity to gain a vast amount of experience
* Competitive rates of pay
* Access to hundreds of discounts at major retailers through our app
* Chance to receive £300* if you refer a friend
* Opportunity for progression into permanent roles
Do you feel that this is a role you would relish and thrive in? Are you ready for a challenge? Did you answer yes? Apply today!
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the Enhanced DBS check.
Randstad Education has an array of positions in the Nottingham/Leicester area. If this is of interest to you, call the East Midlands branch today on (phone number removed) and ask for Laura. Or alternatively you can apply online