Urgently looking for IT Projects Business Analyst to work on an initial 6-month contract
Location - Hybrid / London / Waterloo
key skills and requirements:
- Expertized in working on Retail Site System Landscape, understanding POS, BOS, HOS and functional domains like NFR, Loyalty, Site Operation, Wet Stock Business, Payments/ Settlements and Fleets etc.
- Has knowledge of how competitors are using IT solutions to gain competitive edge, applies that knowledge to projects
- Broad and extensive knowledge, often in own specialized field especially Retail Business, to provide interpretive, advisory or facilitating services for the use of others to achieve results. The job requires extensive knowledge of working on Retail Point Of Sale, Back Office Sale and Integrations
- Precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements, including health, safety, security, usability, data, and supportability considerations
- Assess and model processes, data flows, and technology to understand the current value and issues, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts: Agile/ Waterfall
To apply please submit your CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.