ShortList Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a IT Manager to work with an join a nationally branded successful and industry leading client near Chester. This role would be ideal for someone who is looking to join a forward-thinking business with an exciting future.
The IT Manager will be responsible for:
- Incident management and reporting
- Managing third party suppliers
- Infrastructure Management
- Communicating with leadership teams
The IT Manager will have:
- Worked in an environment with outsourced IT solutions
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Basic Networking experience and Infrastructure support
- Windows 10, Office 365
- Azure AD
- Knowledge of cloud-based platforms
The IT Manager will receive ongoing training and support and will have the opportunity to develop and progress within the business.
The IT Manager will be paid up to £30,000 + great benefits and is based in Knutsford commutable from Chester, Manchester, Warrington, Wirral, Stockport and Cheshire.
If you would like to be considered for the role of IT Manager please click 'APPLY'.