Direct Investment Valuations Senior Manager
Location: Sheffield / London / Hybrid homeworking
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week/flexible days and/or hours (Mon-Fri)
Salary: Up to £70,000 per annum max depending on experience and location
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays, opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- 15% employer pension contribution,
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible working, cycle to work scheme, healthcare cash plan and life assurance
- Paid voluntary day, maternity, adoption, and shared parental leave
- Benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health and wellbeing, travel, and technology...and plenty more
In this position you will establish, implement and manage the process to regularly value a portfolio of investments as part of a new direct investment programme. Working closely with both the Finance Team and the Investment Team, you will ensure a robust and documented valuation process is implemented and executed on a quarterly basis feeding into BBB's valuation process
This will include designing and implement a valuation process and policy and defining and implementing data / MI collection requirements.
You will have financial assets valuation experience and well as being able to demonstrate good data analysis , interpretation and judgement experience. Experience in designing system and processes is also essential.
The British Business Bank is a unique and exciting institution. Its mission is to drive sustainable growth and prosperity across the UK, and to enable the transition to a net zero economy, by supporting access to finance for smaller businesses.
Established in 2014, it is a 100% government-owned economic development bank but independently managed.
To deliver its programmes, the Bank works through more than 200 delivery partners such as high street, digital, specialist and challenger banks, venture capital and private debt funds and fintech platforms.
Currently, we employ around 480 people, split between offices in Sheffield and London.
Please note all candidates applying for this role should have the right to work in the U.K.