International Sales Manager
You will join our client as International Sales Manager to grow profitable sales for both Portmeirion and Wax Lyrical for the markets, across a portfolio of strategic accounts whilst ensuring that all account plans, customer requirements and sales dependent activities are actioned swiftly and efficiently. To develop a growth sales strategy for the agreed portfolio of accounts/markets and ensure the individual sales strategies for each customer are met.
International Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- To implement agreed sales and marketing strategy and ensure smooth communication of any relevant information to the company's distribution channels including distributors, sales agents and key direct accounts
- Examine historical sales and selling patterns in designated markets and evaluate current performance against budget on a regular basis to identify any shortfall and potential sales opportunities. Recommend any changes deemed required for improving sales performance through existing channels and Implement those agreed on.
- Review potential for extending sales into new agreed channels within the designated export markets and make recommendations for initiatives to targeting new sectors. Implement those agreed upon.
- In consultation with contacts in designated markets, evaluate the suitability of current product offering to satisfy the market requirements and contribute to new product development by communicating and providing market specific knowledge and feedback to the Head of Export Sales.
- Visit markets to support sales initiatives, develop relationships, assess opportunities and ascertain market information pertinent to maximising sales potential. Visit Key retailers with the agents / distributors to improve the sell through of our products and to gain new listings.
- Provide market information, forecasts of demand and any relevant changes to opportunities and threats to contribute in formulating the annual sales budget identified by designated markets.
- Achieve sales budget set in designated markets
- As part of the Global Sales team, support other team members and customers to meet the wider sales plan
- Work closely with the Customer service teams to deliver consistent and thorough service, information and relationships with other departments and customers
- Work closely with the merchandisers to deliver exceptional brand exposure and experience in four portfolio of accounts
- Be an ambassador for our client's Group Of Brands
Why work for our client?
Our client believes that their people are their greatest asset and the Group's success is directly related to the effectiveness of their people. They want people to join their team who are as passionate as they are about their six wonderful brands, their products, and their heritage and share the same values.
About Our Client:
Together as one team they support each other on their journey to become the leading force in the global homewares sector by growing their six amazing brands.
They are very proud of their Platinum Investors in People accreditation which demonstrates their commitment in leading, supporting and improving their teams. They also encourage, reward and embrace new ideas generated by their talented teams; they believe that everyone can and should have the opportunity to reach their potential with them and make a difference.
Location: Head Office - Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 38.75 per week
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
You may have experience of the following: Area Sales Manager, Senior Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Head of Sales, Business Development Manager, Account Management, Field Sales Manager, Field Based, Business Development, Sales Team Leader, Senior Sales Executive, etc.