Heaven Hill Sales Co. d.b.a.
This is a work from home (home office) position, however frequent (weekly) travel will be required to meetings and events. The position will require international travel. The ideal candidate would be based in London.
What the Role Is
As part of the International Team, the International Marketing Executive will work with the International Marketing Manager and global customers to activate their strategic initiatives to drive and deliver company objectives and goals. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and confident marketing executive to support the planning and implementation of international marketing activity.
Candidates will demonstrate established classic marketing and communications skills together with experience in delivering campaigns for brands. With a high level of attention to detail and tenacity, you will drive Heaven Hill’s international marketing efforts, building strong relationships with the commercial team and global customers. Candidates should also demonstrate an understanding of the drinks industry including the route to market, drinks strategies and activations.
How You Will Spend Your Time?
- Working closely with, and supporting, the Senior International Marketing Manager to ensure all marketing activity is aligned with Heaven Hill’s global strategy
- Liaising with the international commercial team and customers to implement marketing plans which ultimately grow Heaven Hill brands
- Be the first point of contact to respond to the needs of global customers, assisting in the development of localized marketing, promotion and communication materials
- Manage the supply of brand assets to customers and agencies, ensuring brand marketing materials are kept up to date
- Creation of customer presentations, marketing reports and campaign evaluations, sharing any learnings across regions
- Liaison with the communications team on press enquiries and organizing interviews with members of the international team when required
- Creation of artwork, ensuring all assets are in line with brand guidelines
- Build case studies for campaigns providing best practices and recommendations for Heaven Hill’s global markets
- Draft and manage the dissemination of Heaven Hill International’s customer communications
- Liaison with the legal team on promotional requirements and trademark applications
- Support the standardization of social presence in global markets, ensuring uniformity across all customers
- Coordinate with media publications to facilitate the international media plan
- Report category insights, consumer trends and competitor activity with the international team
- Attend trade shows and customer meetings, providing reports and managing any follow-up actions
- Assist in the organization of events, meetings and hospitality as required
- Support the wider team on key strategic projects with both research and administrative support
Who You Are
- Minimum of two (2) years marketing experience
- Highly organized with a strong focus on attention to detail and ambition for continual improvement
- A genuine team player with an enthusiastic approach and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and excellent time management
- Experience in delivering campaigns across channels including e-commerce, advertising, PR, social media and events
- Premium brand marketing exposure, ideally from leading drinks brands
- Sales and Marketing – knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
- Project Management – experience managing projects from beginning to end including writing contact reports, timing plans, briefs, presentations and project evaluations
- Critical thinking skills – using logic and reasoning to identify solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Analytical skills – gathering data from a wide variety of sources, and presenting it in formats suitable for a wide variety of audiences
- Experience working with key social media platforms and social media monitoring
- Good copywriting abilities across multiple formats
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and across many projects simultaneously
- Willingness and ability to work some evenings and weekend due to the nature of the industry
Valued but not Required Skills and Experience:
- Two+ years of experience in a marketing/communications agency
- Strong understanding of the on-trade environment, key retailers and RTM for alcoholic drinks
- Knowledge of culture in global markets
- Experience with senior stakeholder engagement
- Experience using the IWSR platform
While performing duties of the job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, and use of computer; reach with hands and arms. Employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.