Saputo Dairy UK is a producer of leading British food brands and value-added ingredients. We are committed to providing healthy, tasty and sustainable foods and to play our part in helping to improve the nation's health. We produce a wide range of market leading brands, including Cathedral City cheese, Clover dairy spread, Country Life butter and Frylight cooking spray. We also manufacture specialised ingredients for use in the infant formula, human nutrition and animal feed markets.
What you'll do at Saputo Dairy UK
· Support all functions on site with an emphasis on site safety strategic objectives
· Deliver relevant work streams and projects as a key part of the safety and engineering strategy
· Support delivery of site safety risk reduction strategy
· Promote a culture of continuous improvement through engagement of site teams, providing feedback on suggestions and ideas
Who's right for the role?
· Someone with a professional engineering qualification and experience in implementing H&S projects
· Someone with PLC experience and a control systems bias (Siemans, SCADA or similar)
· A candidate with in depth knowledge of plant operations and processes including control systems and programmes
· Someone extremely analytical with excellent planning & organising skills
· Ideally, you will have the IOSH qualification
What can Saputo Dairy UK do for you?
· An opportunity to be part of a high performing team producing the Nations favourite branded Cheddar.
· Comprehensive training to enable you to do your role
· Attractive workplace pension scheme and company bonus
· Development opportunities
· Free, onsite parking
· Discounted branded products
· Subsidised staff restaurant
· 25 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
· My Staff shop - access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings - providing great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service providers