Major Healthcare are currently recruiting on behalf of our well known client for an Interim Residential Manager based in Wakfield & Barnsley. This is a temporary contract for 6 months with potential of becoming permanent for the right person.
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic manager to lead well established Adult Residential homes based in South Kirby & Barnsley. The ideal candidate would have experience in a Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD), A flexible approach to working and experience with time and attendance systems.
Key Aims of the Role:
- To directly lead and supervise a team of social care staff and work collaboratively with the Therapy Team to ensure that quality and outcome-based care delivery is prioritised, balanced with budgetary compliance.
- Be responsible for the quality and safety standards of a 24-hour residential service which must meet CQC essential requirements.
- Provide out of hours management support on a rota basis via an on-call process shared between other Registered Managers.
- Be responsible and accountable for all aspects of care for young adults with multiple and profound learning disabilities and complex needs.
The Client is proud to offer:
- A competitive salary and generous pension scheme.
- A fantastic, open, and supportive working environment.
- Comprehensive Training & Development opportunities.
- A wealth of opportunities to gain experience in a variety of skills.
- An employee rewards scheme with retail discounts and more.
To find out more - please click on the link to apply now or contact Lauren Healthcare...... click apply for full job details