McCarthy Recruitment has recently been named by Great Place to Work® as being the UK's 1st Best Workplaces™ (Small organisations).
If you want to be part of an amazing success story this could be the role for you!
Due to our continued expansion of McCarthy Recruitment we are looking for an Interim Internal Recruiter to join our team for a minimum of 6 months. This is an immediate start role and we are open to full and part time hours (across 5 days a week). We have already added to our team recently and looking for somebody to join us and continue bringing great talent to our business. The role will also support the implementation of training to new starters and help us develop our induction and training program which is currently being moved to a fantastic online platform.
- Being the first point of contact for all recruitment queries and acting as our business advocate
- You will be recruiting Graduate Recruitment Consultants, Recruitment Consultants & Resourcers
- You will be focused on recruiting 'Very McCarthy People' by recruiting behaviours and looking for people who are engaging, driven, resilient and tenacious
- You will manage the end to end candidate search and selection process working closely with the Recruitment Team Manager and the Managing Director
- Ensuring adverts are delivering the right candidates and managing high volume of applications
- Searching for CV's via the job boards and LinkedIn
- Calling candidates/applicants to screen them for suitability to roles
- Representing and selling the McCarthy Brand and our core values
- Organising next stage interviews, liaising with management
- Maintaining regular contact with candidates and ensuring an optimum candidate experience at all stages of the process
- Liaising with the Marketing team to promote our brand and vacancies
- We are looking for somebody who really understands our brand and culture
- Previous internal recruitment experience
- A "Can Do" attitude and positivity is a must!
- Open-mindedness and adaptability
- Confidence and an engaging personality
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
Hospitality | HR | Environmental & Waste | Head Office | Retail | Manufacturing | New Stores | Executive Search | Warehousing | Distribution | Leisure & Hospitality
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: