Ashley Kate HR are looking for an experienced HR officer on behalf of their client based in Coventry. This is initially a 6 month contract and will suit a Generalist experienced in communicating and implementing HR programs policies, practices, process and analytics in a faced paced environment.
Reporting into the HR Manager you will be joining a well established team in a growing business who are continually investing in both their people and systems. YOu will be involved in the full employee life cycle from recruitment, through to on boarding. Being involved in Employee relations and also updating of policies and procedures.
HR Officer - The role.
- HR project delivery support - Assist HR team in the delivery of Internal project plans to meet key milestones to deadline.
- Recruitment - Responsible for advertising of roles, ensuring successful on boarding of colleagues in the Society Head-Office, Food Division and Funeral Division.
- Assist HR team in elevating recruitment process to meet the needs of the business.
- Assist HR Manager in the delivery of training to Line Managers in relation to Recruitment & Selection.
- Effectively manage new starter, changes and leaver process.
- Review HR policies, employee handbook and make recommendations, implement agreed changes.
- Competent in manipulating HR data from several systems using Microsoft Excel to produce HR Reports to key stakeholders.
- Provide HR and people management advice to colleagues.
- Minute take and produce accurate notes - Internal Investigations, Grievance Meetings, Disciplinary Hearings, Welfare Meetings, Maternity visits, general meetings.
- Assist in the day to day administration of the HR Department
HR Officer - About you.
- A proven background in a HR generalist position with good UK employment Law knowledge
- You will need to have worked in a fast paced environment such as retail, FMCG, logistics or manufacturing
- Ideally you will be CIPD qualified but this is not essential
If this role is of interest then please get in touch with Jacqui